We are recruiting an Assistant Church Administrator (part-time).
10 hours a week, 2 hours per morning for 5 days, usually 10.00am-12 noon – may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Salary: £9.25 per hour. Annual leave 6 weeks p.a. including bank holidays.
This is a new post for a period of two years in the first instance, subject to review.
There will be a six-month probationary period.
The post-holder will work in partnership with the Senior Administrator.
We are looking for a highly competent administrator with office experience, who is
able to work in close collaboration with others as well on their own initiative. They
should also be sympathetic to the Christian ethos and aims of the church as an
active presence reaching out to the local community. The church office is central to
the life of the church, where there are many weekday activities as well as Sunday
Skills and abilities should include:
- Confident telephone manner, welcoming to visitors
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work in the face of conflicting demands
- Initiative and creative flair
- Very competent in computer use, especially MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Application forms, Role Description and Person Specification are available below as well as a copy of this advert
or by emailing email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 20 March 2020
The documents are in word format, if needed in another format please contact the secretary by email.